SubjectRe: [Ksummit-2008-discuss] Current List of Kernel Summit suggested topics from the discuss list
James Bottomley wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is the synopsis of the currently suggested topics so far. That's
> not to say this is the list we will be doing, just to say that if
> there's something you think we should be discussing and it's not on the
> list, now would be a good time to add it (don't trust the programme
> committee magically to add it at the last minute ...)
>
> James

I'd like to propose a topic about kernel quality; there's been a lot of
lkml traffic about it (in ups and downs). As part of this topic I could present
trends, data and conclusions from the kerneloops.org project. I'm sure Andrew has
a set of data and views from his part of the world, and the regressions topic
could fall under this too. If we, unlike last year, ask various subsystem maintainers
to prepare data or at least something more solid than "eh I think we're fine" ahead of the
conference, we could have a more thought out set of inputs from that direction as well.

  Last update: 2008-06-27 16:57    [W:0.080 / U:0.208 seconds]