    We are pleased to announce the tree, which can be
    downloaded from the location:

    Information on the RT patch can be found at:

    Changes since

    - ported to

    - rwlock pi_lock fixes on waking up multiple readers (Steven Rostedt)

    - revert adaptive locks from RCU (Thomas Gleixner)
    [ for some reason, using RCU causes some latency spikes, this
    may be a sign of something going wrong in RCU itself ]

    - rwlock mutex owner fix for waking up reader with readers held
    (Steven Rostedt)

    - rwlock remove waiter from pi_list on above fix (Steven Rostedt and
    Thomas Gleixner)

    - rwlock replace macro with inline (Thomas Gleixner)

    - rwlock pending namespace updates (Thomas Gleixner)

    - futex fix fault (Thomas Gleixner)

    to build a tree, the following patches should be applied:

    And like always, my RT version of Matt Mackall's ketchup will get this
    for you nicely:

    The broken out patches are also available.

    -- Steve

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-06-24 03:37    [W:0.025 / U:38.016 seconds]