    Subject2.6.25.8-rt7
    We are pleased to announce the 2.6.25.8-rt7 tree, which can be
    downloaded from the location:

    http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/

    Information on the RT patch can be found at:

    http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

    Changes since 2.6.25.4-rt6

    - ported to 2.6.25.8

    - rwlock pi_lock fixes on waking up multiple readers (Steven Rostedt)

    - revert adaptive locks from RCU (Thomas Gleixner)
    [ for some reason, using RCU causes some latency spikes, this
    may be a sign of something going wrong in RCU itself ]

    - rwlock mutex owner fix for waking up reader with readers held
    (Steven Rostedt)

    - rwlock remove waiter from pi_list on above fix (Steven Rostedt and
    Thomas Gleixner)

    - rwlock replace macro with inline (Thomas Gleixner)

    - rwlock pending namespace updates (Thomas Gleixner)

    - futex fix fault (Thomas Gleixner)

    to build a 2.6.25.8-rt7 tree, the following patches should be applied:

    http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.25.tar.bz2
    http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/patch-2.6.25.8.bz2
    http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/patch-2.6.25.8-rt7.bz2

    And like always, my RT version of Matt Mackall's ketchup will get this
    for you nicely:

    http://people.redhat.com/srostedt/rt/tools/ketchup-0.9.8-rt3

    The broken out patches are also available.

    -- Steve

      Last update: 2008-06-24 03:37    [W:0.023 / U:28.468 seconds]