We are pleased to announce the tree, which can be
downloaded from the location:

Information on the RT patch can be found at:

Changes since

- ported to

- rwlock pi_lock fixes on waking up multiple readers (Steven Rostedt)

- revert adaptive locks from RCU (Thomas Gleixner)
[ for some reason, using RCU causes some latency spikes, this
may be a sign of something going wrong in RCU itself ]

- rwlock mutex owner fix for waking up reader with readers held
(Steven Rostedt)

- rwlock remove waiter from pi_list on above fix (Steven Rostedt and
Thomas Gleixner)

- rwlock replace macro with inline (Thomas Gleixner)

- rwlock pending namespace updates (Thomas Gleixner)

- futex fix fault (Thomas Gleixner)

to build a tree, the following patches should be applied:

And like always, my RT version of Matt Mackall's ketchup will get this
for you nicely:

The broken out patches are also available.

-- Steve