Subject2.6.25.8-rt7
We are pleased to announce the 2.6.25.8-rt7 tree, which can be
downloaded from the location:

http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/

Information on the RT patch can be found at:

http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

Changes since 2.6.25.4-rt6

- ported to 2.6.25.8

- rwlock pi_lock fixes on waking up multiple readers (Steven Rostedt)

- revert adaptive locks from RCU (Thomas Gleixner)
[ for some reason, using RCU causes some latency spikes, this
may be a sign of something going wrong in RCU itself ]

- rwlock mutex owner fix for waking up reader with readers held
(Steven Rostedt)

- rwlock remove waiter from pi_list on above fix (Steven Rostedt and
Thomas Gleixner)

- rwlock replace macro with inline (Thomas Gleixner)

- rwlock pending namespace updates (Thomas Gleixner)

- futex fix fault (Thomas Gleixner)

to build a 2.6.25.8-rt7 tree, the following patches should be applied:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.25.tar.bz2
http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/patch-2.6.25.8.bz2
http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/patch-2.6.25.8-rt7.bz2

And like always, my RT version of Matt Mackall's ketchup will get this
for you nicely:

http://people.redhat.com/srostedt/rt/tools/ketchup-0.9.8-rt3

The broken out patches are also available.

-- Steve