SubjectRe: [patch] MAINTAINERS -- Documentation
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 07:53:54AM -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:36:54 +0200 Michael Kerrisk wrote:
>
> > Andrew,
> >
> > Could you apply this patch for MAINTAINERS. At this stage, I doubt that I'll
> > be doing much in terms of writing new documents or trying to fix
> > /Documentation as a whole, but I'm very willing to provide review and
> > editorial assistance for people contributing changes to /Documentation, and
> > even prod them in that direction if something is in need of documentation.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Michael
>

> While I welcome the additional help, I've been doing this for years, and
> Jon Corbet also does some of this, so I don't believe that having Michael
> listed here alone is the right thing. I'll be glad to send an additional
> patch to this, adding me to it, and Jon could do the same for himself.

I would prefer the three of you works it out in-between you so you act like
a group rather than three individuals (as it looks from the outside today).
I do not mind sending mails to the three of you but I expect it to be a
common effort rather than three individuals.

To agree on who is listed in MAINTAINERS and sending a single diff looks to
me like a simple start.

Sam

  Last update: 2008-06-17 20:27    [W:0.037 / U:0.624 seconds]