SubjectRe: completely lost as to what to do, or where to look.
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Lee Revell <rlrevell@joe-job.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Ray Lee <ray-lk@madrabbit.org> wrote:
>> Or are you using the closed-source nvidia drivers? (No judgement from
>> me if you are, but it would really help clear up what the heck is
>> going on.)
>>

> Yes, the whole problem was that he was trying to use an incompatible
> kernel with the closed source ATI driver.
>
> Lee

Just so I can have suspend working properly, now the next question is
seeing if radeohd can wakeup from suspend
That way I don't have to be confined to using one module
But for the time being I need a nice cold beer from this headache.. : - )
regards;

--
Justin P. Mattock

  Last update: 2008-05-21 22:43    [W:0.048 / U:1.272 seconds]