    SubjectRe: suspend issue
    First how do I not top message?,
    For the situation with suspend I was able to succeed when fglrx was
    loaded(not sure about radeonhd)
    In what I experienced over here: when not loading fglrx would cause my
    system to recover from suspend with a blank screen then a reboot a few
    seconds later. Now two days ago I upgraded Xorg to 7.3 then doing the
    same test leaves me with a different result;
    With having fglrx not loaded the system will recover from suspend, but
    with a blank screen and no reboot a few seconds later.
    I have not upgraded the opengl drivers yet. From what I can see over
    here the kernel is probably O.K. This looks more like a module issue
    opengl, fglrx, radeonhd etc...of the three fglrx is recovering(I
    havent tried radeonhd) I will look into upgrading my opengl stuff
    today and test to see if they recover from a suspend.
    regards;
    Justin P. Mattock

    --
    Justin P. Mattock

      Last update: 2008-04-09 17:09    [W:0.022 / U:33.040 seconds]