    SubjectRe: Ingo, no more kconfig patches

    * Adrian Bunk <> wrote:

    > I would really appreciate it if you could send the error message and
    > the .config but not quick kconfig patches that are often wrong and
    > that you try to push through the maintainers as you tried here.

    hey, sorry about invading your turf of trivial patches ;) I dont see it
    as a problem that the thought process and the initial patch is
    incomplete and ad-hoc. My preference is to work with people out in the
    open, even on trivial issues. Dmitry is a capable maintainer who
    understands his code very well and he'll resist me if i'm full of it.
    Just like i resisted you when you were full of it. That's what
    maintainers do, their job is to know their code.

    And, occasionally, as in this case, i might end up being faced with a
    bug in the code i maintain ;)

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-05-01 04:55    [W:0.021 / U:34.336 seconds]