    SubjectRe: suspend
    Hello with doing some more testing on suspending the macbook pro;
    like in the other posts about appletouch, it seems to me to be a
    problem with X, one test appletouch was able to have scroll
    functionality due to the event number staying the same. Hopefully with
    the latest version coming this issue will be resolved. With running
    a test on wpa_supplicant. when shutting internet off then suspending
    the system wpa_supplicant seems to be unresponsive, but if you leave
    wpa_supplicant connected the only issue I see is when wpa_supplicant
    does a rekey.

    with streaming music xmms seems to do alright, the music will play
    whatever is left in the memory then reconnect itself, with watching
    T.V. through gmplayer it seems to loose connectivity as well as
    watching T.V. through flash.

    With watching a DVD gmplayer seems to crash everytime upon wakeup.

    with the isight it seems rmmod uvcvideo and modprobe uvcvideo does the
    trick, but SELinux will reject the device due to the event number
    changing.
    With the bluetooth mighty mouse hid2hci --tohci does the trick, but
    I'm not satisfied with that, how to keep the device on hci?
    after a wakeup.
    regards;
    Justin P. Mattock