    Subject[git pull] PCI updates for 2.6.26
    Nothing really major here: some bug fixes, documentation fixes and some
    trivial stuff for 2.6.26. Some of the more important changes are actually
    coming in through Ingo's "big box" tree, so the excitement (and risk) level
    here should be pretty low.

    So please pull from

    git pull git:// for-linus

    I hope I got this tree right; I read through some of the earlier discussions
    about how trees should be run. This branch hasn't seen any merges from your
    tree (I think you suggested this); hopefully there won't be any conflicts.

    Adrian Bunk (1):
    make pciehp_acpi_get_hp_hw_control_from_firmware()

    Alek Du (1):
    PCI: Add Intel SCH PCI IDs

    Jesper Juhl (1):
    PCI Express ASPM support should default to 'No'

    Jesse Barnes (2):
    Update MAINTAINERS with location of PCI tree
    PCI: don't expose struct pci_vpd to userspace

    Kenji Kaneshige (11):
    pciehp: fix slot name
    pciehp: Fix interrupt event handlig
    pciehp: Add missing memory barrier
    pciehp: Fix wrong slot control register access
    pciehp: Fix wrong slot capability check
    pciehp: Remove useless hotplug interrupt enabling
    pciehp: Mask hotplug interrupt at controller release
    pciehp: Clean up pcie_init()
    shpchp: fix slot name
    pciehp: Fix command write
    pciehp: fix error message about getting hotplug control

    Matti Linnanvuori (3):
    Consistently use pdev as the variable of type struct pci_dev *.
    doc: fix an incorrect suggestion to pass NULL for PCI like buses
    doc: replace another dev with pdev for consistency in DMA-mapping.txt

    Yinghai Lu (2):
    pci/irq: restore mask_bits in msi shutdown -v3
    pci/irq: let pci_device_shutdown to call pci_msi_shutdown v2

    Documentation/DMA-mapping.txt | 38 +-
    drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp.h | 17 -
    drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_core.c | 19 -
    drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_ctrl.c | 46 +--
    drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_hpc.c | 565 +++++++++++---------------------------
    drivers/pci/hotplug/shpchp_core.c | 11
    drivers/pci/msi.c | 56 ++-
    drivers/pci/pci-driver.c | 2
    drivers/pci/pcie/Kconfig | 2
    include/linux/msi.h | 1
    include/linux/pci.h | 10
    include/linux/pci_ids.h | 2

      Last update: 2008-04-29 19:15    [W:0.022 / U:40.712 seconds]