    > > ... as i saw no reason why this feature, which i found rather useful,
    > > should be delayed another year or so. I'd be more than happy to promote
    > > this feature back to lib/Kconfig.debug, sparc64 interest would make that
    > > a strong argument.
    > So you caved in to FUD in order to pad your commit and signoff count?
    > Because anyone who is paying attention can see clearly that you're
    > trying to push as much stuff as quickly as possible into Linus's tree
    > with your singoffs and authorship on it this merge window.
    > Gee, I wonder why...

    What is going on here?

    Yes, Ingo wants to merge a lots of stuff so that he does not have to
    maintain it for two more months. That's the result of 14-days merge
    window decission. ...

    No, I don't like that, either, but I don't think you can blame Ingo
    for the merge window.

    (cesky, pictures)

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-04-28 08:39    [W:0.020 / U:7.316 seconds]