SubjectRE: dying hdd causing MCE and panic (libata)
It's unresolved machine check error and don't switch to register mode
and read the task file in the driver is the only way to avoid this
error.

BRs
Peer Chen

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by

  Last update: 2008-04-22 11:39    [W:0.032 / U:0.960 seconds]