    SubjectRe: x86: 4kstacks default
    On Sun, 20 April 2008 20:19:30 +0200, Andi Kleen wrote:
    > Sure but I don't think they're x86 embedded people. Right now there
    > are very little x86 SOCs if any (iirc there is only some obscure rise
    > core) and future SOCs will likely have more RAM.
    > Anyways I don't have a problem to give these people any special options
    > they need to do whatever they want. I just object to changing the
    > default options on important architectures to force people in completely
    > different setups to do part of their testing.

    Ah, ok. The question whether 4k stacks should become the default I
    prefer not touching with an 80' pole.

    Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems?
    They do it because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't.
    That's why I draw cartoons. It's my life.
    -- Charles Shultz

      Last update: 2008-04-20 22:39    [W:0.019 / U:18.336 seconds]