SubjectRe: Reporting bugs and bisection
On 4/15/08, David Newall <davidn@davidnewall.com> wrote:
> James Morris wrote:
> > I don't know how to solve this, but suspect that encouraging the use of
> > reviewed-by and also including it in things like analysis of who is
> > contributing, selection for kernel summit invitations etc. would be a
> > start. At least, better than nothing.
>
> Would it be hard to keep count of the number of errors introduced by
> author and reviewer?

I've found quite a few errors in kernel-userland APIs, but I'm not
sure that this sort of negative statistic would be helpful -- e.g.,
more productive developers probably also introduce more errors.

--
I'll likely only see replies if they are CCed to mtk.manpages at gmail dot com

  Last update: 2008-04-15 11:57    [W:0.142 / U:0.448 seconds]