    SubjectStarting point: Suspend to RAM on embedded devices?
    Hi all,

    I am looking for ways to let an ARM9 based embedded device running Linux go to a "suspend to RAM" like mode. In my opinion this
    could enable a HIFI equipement like "power-off" and "power-on" feeling with quick response (less than 2 seconds) and much less power
    consumption in the standby mode than during normal operation.

    - Is there public available documentation about APM like features on ARM architectures?
    - Is there a mainstream Linux platform (best if also ARM9 based) which has achieved this already?
    - I am also interested in experiences with applications running on such platforms,
    trigger like systems which inform the apps and so on...

    Thank you Marcel
    (please CC me on replay)
    --
    Marcel Wappler