    SubjectStarting point: Suspend to RAM on embedded devices?
    Hi all,

    I am looking for ways to let an ARM9 based embedded device running Linux go to a "suspend to RAM" like mode. In my opinion this
    could enable a HIFI equipement like "power-off" and "power-on" feeling with quick response (less than 2 seconds) and much less power
    consumption in the standby mode than during normal operation.

    - Is there public available documentation about APM like features on ARM architectures?
    - Is there a mainstream Linux platform (best if also ARM9 based) which has achieved this already?
    - I am also interested in experiences with applications running on such platforms,
    trigger like systems which inform the apps and so on...

    Thank you Marcel
    (please CC me on replay)
    Marcel Wappler
    Bridgeco AG
    CH-8600 Dübendorf

      Last update: 2008-04-10 10:17    [W:0.029 / U:0.828 seconds]