    SubjectRe: [ANN] WiMAX stack and drivers for Intel WiMAX Link 5050
    On Tuesday 01 April 2008, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
    > On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:07:37 -0700
    > Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <> wrote:
    > >
    > > Intel would like to announce the initial release of a Linux WiMAX
    > > common stack and drivers for its WiMAX devices (eg: Intel(r)
    > > WiMAX/WiFi Link 5050, with estimated availability around third
    > > quarter of 2008).

    > Code review occurs on patch submittable not by pointing developers off
    > to an external project. Most likely there will be feedback that requires
    > changes to API and other choices so you want to do this soon.

    I know. Just wanted to get out the bits ASAP for whoever is interested to
    start looking at it.

    I am pondering how to do this because there is a lot of code and
    I still don't have it ready for merging to mainline.

    Eventually I'll have a git tree branching off netdev and will have to break
    up the kernel part in patchbombs for review & submission and fix stuff as
    we go.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-04-01 20:41    [W:0.021 / U:2.252 seconds]