SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.25-rc4

* Ingo Molnar <> wrote:

> > Presumably any hw issues would get noticed (like missing interrupt)
> > and trigger the error handler, so it looks like this IO is still
> > stuck in the queue somewhere. That mainly points the finger at AS,
> > but given that you cannot reproduce I'm not sure how best to proceed
> > with this...
> me neither... just wanted to give notice that something's brewing in
> this area. Will know more after tonight's qa series i guess, if it
> gets above 100 bootups ;-)

no luck - a few hundred successful randconfig bootups overnight (with a
rather complex userspace startup to full X plus networking, and the
testbox is used via the network to compile the next random kernel as
well - etc.) and no failure at all. So there's not much we can do at
this point - i'll keep you updated if anything new happens in the tests.

 \ /
  Last update: 2008-03-07 09:57    [W:0.139 / U:2.728 seconds]