Subjectlinux-next: Tree for March 29
Hi all,

I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git
(tar balls at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/sfr/linux-next/).

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source. There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
in the Next directory. Between each merge, the tree was built with
a ppc64_defconfig for powerpc and an allmodconfig for x86_64.

There were a few merge conflicts (fairly trivial).

People might like to check up in the (post-creation) build failures at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next, there are quite a few more than
usual. I'll try to figure out what went wrong tomorrow unless you all
beat me to it.

We are up to 50 trees, more are welcome (even if they are currently
empty). Thanks to those who have contributed, and to those who haven't,
please do.

In particular, I have very few of the architecture trees ....

Status of my local build tests is at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next. If maintainers want to give
advice about cross compilers/configs that work, we are always open to add
more builds.

Thanks to Jan Dittmer for adding the linux-next tree to his build tests
at http://l4x.org/k/ and the guys at http://test.kernel.org/.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au

  Last update: 2008-03-29 12:37    [W:0.048 / U:0.136 seconds]