    Subjectlinux-next: Tree for March 26
    Hi all,

    I have created today's linux-next tree at
    (tar balls at

    You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
    file in the source. There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
    in the Next directory. Between each merge, the tree was built with
    a ppc64_defconfig for powerpc and an allmodconfig for x86_64.

    There were a few merge conflicts (fairly trivial) and a couple of build
    failures that have been notified.

    We are up to 49 trees, more are welcome (even if they are currently
    empty). Thanks to those who have contributed, and to those who haven't,
    please do.

    In particular, I have very few of the architecture trees ....

    Status of my local build tests is at If maintainers want to give
    advice about cross compilers/configs that work, we are always open to add
    more builds.

    Thanks to Jan Dittmer for adding the linux-next tree to his build tests
    at and the guys at

    Stephen Rothwell
      Last update: 2008-03-26 07:57    [W:0.019 / U:0.356 seconds]