Subject[ANNOUNCE] Guilt v0.29
Guilt v0.29 is available for download (once it mirrors out on kernel.org).

Guilt (Git Quilt) is a series of bash scripts which add a Mercurial
queues-like functionality and interface to git.

Tarballs:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jsipek/guilt/

Git repo:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jsipek/guilt.git

This release is quite uneventful. It is made up of a few fixes here and
there, and complete regression suite rewrite. Unfortunately, most of the
exciting Guilt development went on in a topic branch, but the changes are
far too invasive for me to include them in v0.29, so I'm going to merge that
in for v0.30.

As always, patches, and other feedback is welcome.

Josef "Jeff" Sipek.

------------
Changes since v0.28:

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek (20):
repair: new command to repair repository state
patchbomb: Git parses the patch mboxes and extracts Cc lines automatically
push: fix whitespace handling
regression: rewrote regression suite core
regression: test 010: test the init code
regression: test 011: test failure of commands on non-init'd repo
regression: test 020: test push code
regression: test 023: test top code
regression: test 021: test pop code
regression: test 060: test files code
regression: test 022: test applied code
regression: test 024: test unapplied code
regression: test 025: test new code
regression: test 026: test delete code
regression: test 027: test refresh code
push: output current patch name, not cmd-line argument
Use 'git <cmd>' instead of 'git-cmd'
header: fix patch name existence in the series
regression: add tests for guilt-header
Guilt v0.29

  Last update: 2008-03-19 22:07    [W:0.023 / U:0.468 seconds]