SubjectRe: [possible regression] 2.6.22 reiserfs/libata sporadically hangs on resume from hibernation
Date
On Sunday 16 March 2008, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 of March 2008, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:

> > > Well, it may be related to having the root partition on reiserfs. I've never
> > > seen anything like this with non-root reiserfs partitions ...
> > >

> > This one looks the hell similar to what I posted and Ingo is using ext3 ...
> >
> > http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=120479427912295&w=2
>
> Hm, this is not related to hibernation.

I forgot to mention that last couple of times I had it after STR.

> Perhaps hibernation just makes it easier to trigger the bug.
>
> There's entire thread related to this problem, please have a look at it:
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/3/16/55

As Alan pointed, the patch is likely to cause other issues; also I had the
issue with libata as well :(

  Last update: 2008-03-17 05:03    [W:0.038 / U:0.020 seconds]