Subject[RFC][0/3] Virtual address space control for cgroups
This is an early patchset for virtual address space control for cgroups.
The patches are against 2.6.25-rc5-mm1 and have been tested on top of
User Mode Linux.

The first patch adds the user interface. The second patch adds accounting
and control. The third patch updates documentation.

Review suggestions would be appreciated along the lines of

1. What is missing? Are all virtual address space expansion points covered?
2. Do we need to account and control address space at insert_special_mapping?
3. Address space accounting may contain duplications. Do we need to avoid it?

Comments?

series

memory-controller-virtual-address-space-control-user-interface
memory-controller-virtual-address-space-accounting-and-control
memory-controller-virtual-address-control-documentation

--
Warm Regards,
Balbir Singh

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans