SubjectRe: [rft] s2ram wakeup moves to .c, could fix few machines
Hi!

> > > I'll test it tomorrow
> >
> > Works on my nx6325 (good sign, the box is easy to break ;-)).
> >
> > > and I still have some more cleanups (I was distracted by a nasty scheduler
> > > issue in the current mainline).
> >
> > The cleanups are still in the works (sorry).
>
> Below is a version with some easy cleanups, rebased on top of the patches that
> move the 64-bit hibernation code to arch/x86/power .

Can you post a delta against my versoin? I do not see any changes from
a quick glance.

This is probably more acceptable version of beep; but there are
probably even better ways to clean it...

if (wakeup_header.realmode_flags & 4) {
inb(97);
outb(0, 0x80);
outb(3, 97);
outb(0, 0x80);
outb(-74, 67);
outb(0, 0x80);
outb(-119, 66);
outb(0, 0x80);
outb(15, 66);
}
...like the version that makes beep/pause/beep/pause, so that user can
count them.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans