SubjectRe: [Scst-devel] Integration of SCST in the mainstream Linux kernel
From
Hi all,
And sorry for intrusion, i am not a developer but i work everyday with iscsi
and i found it fantastic.
Altough Aoe, Fcoe and so on could be better, we have to look in real world
implementations what is needed *now*, and if we look at vmware world,
virtual iron, microsoft clustering etc, the answer is iSCSI.
And now, SCST is the best open-source iSCSI target. So, from an end-user
point of view, what are the really problems to not integrate scst in the
mainstream kernel?

Just my two cent,
--
So long and thank for all the fish