    SubjectRe: [Scst-devel] Integration of SCST in the mainstream Linux kernel
    Hi all,
    And sorry for intrusion, i am not a developer but i work everyday with iscsi
    and i found it fantastic.
    Altough Aoe, Fcoe and so on could be better, we have to look in real world
    implementations what is needed *now*, and if we look at vmware world,
    virtual iron, microsoft clustering etc, the answer is iSCSI.
    And now, SCST is the best open-source iSCSI target. So, from an end-user
    point of view, what are the really problems to not integrate scst in the
    mainstream kernel?

    Just my two cent,
    So long and thank for all the fish
    #Matteo Tescione