SubjectRe: [RFC/PATCH 0/4] CPUSET driven CPU isolation
Ingo Molnar wrote:
> * Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
>> It of course lays waste to a series of cgroup patches from Paul Menage
>> which I already had queued.
>
> Andrew, please stop tracking sched-devel.git and track this tree
> instead:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mingo/linux-2.6-sched.git

Another option is to have cpusets or cpu isolation tree that I've started
already. I was saying from the very beginning cpu isolation stuff does not
imho belong in the scheduler tree. Besides a tiny patch to the sched.c that
adds/removes the bitmaps there are no scheduler changes needed for this
specifically.

Peter, Ingo, if you guys are ok with this lets just have this stuff in
cpuisol-2.6.git. I'm anyway rebasing it ontop of Peter's work. Of course we'll
go through regular review and stuff and Andrew can track that tree separately.

Just a suggestion. I'm ok with submitting patches via sched-devel. Separate
tree seems more appropriate though.

Max