    SubjectRe: [RFC/PATCH 0/4] CPUSET driven CPU isolation
    Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > * Andrew Morton <> wrote:
    >> It of course lays waste to a series of cgroup patches from Paul Menage
    >> which I already had queued.
    > Andrew, please stop tracking sched-devel.git and track this tree
    > instead:
    > git://

    Another option is to have cpusets or cpu isolation tree that I've started
    already. I was saying from the very beginning cpu isolation stuff does not
    imho belong in the scheduler tree. Besides a tiny patch to the sched.c that
    adds/removes the bitmaps there are no scheduler changes needed for this

    Peter, Ingo, if you guys are ok with this lets just have this stuff in
    cpuisol-2.6.git. I'm anyway rebasing it ontop of Peter's work. Of course we'll
    go through regular review and stuff and Andrew can track that tree separately.

    Just a suggestion. I'm ok with submitting patches via sched-devel. Separate
    tree seems more appropriate though.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-02-29 21:01    [W:0.021 / U:4.828 seconds]