    SubjectRe: [RFC/PATCH 0/4] CPUSET driven CPU isolation
    Ingo Molnar wrote:
    > * Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
    >
    >> It of course lays waste to a series of cgroup patches from Paul Menage
    >> which I already had queued.
    >
    > Andrew, please stop tracking sched-devel.git and track this tree
    > instead:
    >
    > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mingo/linux-2.6-sched.git

    Another option is to have cpusets or cpu isolation tree that I've started
    already. I was saying from the very beginning cpu isolation stuff does not
    imho belong in the scheduler tree. Besides a tiny patch to the sched.c that
    adds/removes the bitmaps there are no scheduler changes needed for this
    specifically.

    Peter, Ingo, if you guys are ok with this lets just have this stuff in
    cpuisol-2.6.git. I'm anyway rebasing it ontop of Peter's work. Of course we'll
    go through regular review and stuff and Andrew can track that tree separately.

    Just a suggestion. I'm ok with submitting patches via sched-devel. Separate
    tree seems more appropriate though.

    Max

      Last update: 2008-02-29 21:01    [W:0.043 / U:90.040 seconds]