SubjectRe: strange behavior on multimedia eject button for cdrom
Hi Harold.

Somewhere on the web I read that some of the M1330 media keys are
directly connected to the drive, hence the lack of keycodes.

If you eject a disk while it is being played, then the Linux driver
will get a read failure. What happens then may not be well defined :)