    SubjectRe: strange behavior on multimedia eject button for cdrom
    Hi Harold.

    Somewhere on the web I read that some of the M1330 media keys are
    directly connected to the drive, hence the lack of keycodes.

    If you eject a disk while it is being played, then the Linux driver
    will get a read failure. What happens then may not be well defined :)