    SubjectRe: Merging of completely unreviewed drivers
     > Is it really intended to merge drivers without _any_ kind of review?
    > This driver even lacks a basic "please fix the > 250 checkpatch errors" [1]
    > and similar low hanging fruits that could easily be spotted and then
    > fixed by the submitter within a short amount of time.

    Just to be clear, this driver was reviewed. Many issues were found,
    and many were fixed while others are being worked on.

    It's a judgement call when to merge things, but in this case given the
    good engagement from the vendor, I didn't see anything to be gained by
    delaying the merge.

    - R.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-02-21 22:11    [W:0.021 / U:6.052 seconds]