    SubjectRe: [2.6.25-rc1] jerky mouse cursor and randoooom key repeats
    Jiri -

    OK - I will confirm that I have been running with CONFIG_GROUP_SCHED
    set. I have turned it off via menuconfig (which also gets rid of a
    couple of other options like CONFIG_USER_SCHED and
    CONFIG_FAIR_GROUP_SCHED) and I am performing a kernel build from clean

    Get back to you in a while

    On Sat, 2008-02-16 at 12:03 +0100, Jiri Kosina wrote:
    > On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Chris Holvenstot wrote:
    > > A number of corrispondents on this list offered troubleshooting
    > > suggestions, most of which centered arund the high performance timer.
    > > If you too feel that the issue you are seeing might be releated to the
    > > one I saw the following clips from the email I received might be of
    > > interest to you.
    > > >From Jiri Kosina:
    > > It could be some timing problem. Does this happen also in console, or
    > > only when running X?
    > Chris,
    > could you please check whether you have CONFIG_GROUP_SCHED turned on, and
    > if so, try if turning it off fixes the problems?

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-02-16 12:21    [W:0.021 / U:73.784 seconds]