    SubjectRe: Announce: Linux-next (Or Andrew's dream :-))
    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:02:08 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Andrew was looking for someone to run a linux-next tree that just
    > contained the subsystem git and quilt trees for 2.6.x+1 and I (in a
    > moment of madness) volunteered. So, this is to announce the creating of
    > such a tree (it doesn't exist yet) which will require some (hopefully)
    > small amount of work on the part of subsystem maintainers.
    >
    > Those interested in discussion about this are encouraged to join the
    > linux-next@vger.kernel.org mailing list.
    >
    > The first things I need from the subsystem maintainers (you know who you
    > are) are a contact address (a list address is fine) and at least one git
    > branch or quilt series that contains all the things you want to see go
    > into 2.6.26. I am happy for there to be multiple branches/series (in
    > fact there probably will need to be in some cases where there are
    > dependencies on others work).

    Hi Stephen,

    Please merge the quilt series/patchset from
    http://oss.oracle.com/~rdunlap/kernel-doc-patches/current/

    I expect this to be fairly small and localized (very few conflicts).

    Thanks,
    ---
    ~Randy

      Last update: 2008-02-13 02:25    [W:0.024 / U:60.900 seconds]