SubjectRE: [ofa-general] Re: Demand paging for memory regions

That is correct, not a change we can make for T3. We could, in theory,
deal with changing mappings though. The change would need to be
synchronized though: the VM would need to tell us which mapping were
about to change and the driver would then need to disable DMA to/from
it, do the change and resume DMA.