    From: Ingo Molnar <>
    Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:13:04 +0100

    > this is the "kgdb light" tree that has been also posted at:
    > it is available at:
    > git://
    > See the shortlog below.

    Thanks for keeping this work alive.

    > - removed the GTOD/clocksource hacks. If a user uses kdgb for extended
    > periods of time then GTOD clocksources can get out of sync and we
    > might fall back to other clocksources. That is the _right_ thing to
    > do for the kernel, hacking it around to avoid kernel messages was
    > wrong.

    I suspect something will however need to be done with watchdogs
    and things of that nature which will get very confused if the
    kernel sits in a breakpoint for a period of time whilst the user
    looks at things from the kgdb prompt.

    Just a heads up...

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-02-10 08:39    [W:0.061 / U:0.408 seconds]