    Subject[patch 00/27] 2.6.22-stable review
    This is the start of the stable review cycle for the release.
    There are 27 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response to
    this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please let
    us know. If anyone is a maintainer of the proper subsystem, and wants
    to add a Signed-off-by: line to the patch, please respond with it.

    These patches are sent out with a number of different people on the
    Cc: line. If you wish to be a reviewer, please email
    to add your name to the list. If you want to be off the reviewer list,
    also email us.

    after that time might be too late.

    Note, I think this is going to be the last .22 release, unless people
    send me some patches they think really needs to go in, and then, it will
    probably only be one more release. It's time to move on :)

    the -stable release team

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-02-02 01:27    [W:0.027 / U:46.652 seconds]