SubjectQuestion about several drivers for one physical device
Hi.

I have two drivers that both use the same device, an FPGA connected
via pci. These two pci drivers represent different functionality in
the FPGA, and they each have it's own BAR. My problem is that I can't
get these two drivers to correctly initialize. Only the first one
loaded actually finds the device (which one of the two doesn't
matter). The second driver I load never has it's probe method run, and
so it doesn't initialize correctly. I am aware that integrating these
two drivers in one module is a possiblity, but since these two drivers
aren't really related (except that they both drive an FPGA) I would
like to keep them as two separate modules. My question is really: Is
there another way to do this, or will I have to integrate the two so
they share init/exit/probe methods?

--
mvh
Per Andreas Gulbrandsen

  Last update: 2008-12-30 13:45    [W:0.031 / U:0.164 seconds]