    SubjectRe: [git pull] RT scheduler updates for tip

    * Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu> wrote:

    > > I was able to reproduce your first error (in the previous mail) by
    > > turning off CONFIG_SMP. I have folded your fix into my series and
    > > got past it. However, I was not able to reproduce these two new
    > > errors. I was thinking that perhaps something merged improperly
    > > between my (older) tip/master and the merge point in cpus4096. So I
    > > rebased the series on your latest tip/master as of this morning, but
    > > it still builds fine for me. Could you send me the .config that
    > > causes this to blow up? I will get it straightened out for you ASAP.
    > > Sorry for the inconvenience.
    >
    > Could you send a delta fix against cpus4096 for that bug you fixed?

    in fact ... i had to temporarily remove your patches because it held
    tip/cpus4096 hostage and there were other patches waiting to be queued up
    there. Latest sched/core is now included in cpus4096, so please resend
    the series against that tree.

    Ingo

      Last update: 2008-12-12 12:53    [W:0.036 / U:30.516 seconds]