SubjectRe: MMC maintainership help needed
Hi Pierre,

Pierre Ossman :
> I'm having trouble finding time and energy for handling MMC stuff in a
> timely manner (as those of you sending patches to me have noticed).
> Therefore I'm sending out this general plea for assistance.
>
> If you see any MMC/SD/SDIO patches, bug reports or general questions,
> don't be afraid to comment and/or ask for more information. Even if you
> don't feel like you can solve the issue, any help you can provide means
> that my limited time can be better spent. And you'll probably also get
> more comfortable with the MMC parts in the process. :)

Ok.

> On a related note, I see very little comments to my reviews except from
> the original author. As such I'm having a hard time evaluating my role.
> Are people satisified with my work as a gatekeeper or am I just being a
> pain in the ass? I know I can be a bit anal at times. :)

Hey Pierre, you are just perfect in this role from my point of view.

With many contributors, we manage to enhance significantly the quality
of the at91_mci SD/MMC driver and your view and comments, as a
maintainer, have always been valuable.

Kind regards,
--
Nicolas Ferre

  Last update: 2008-11-03 14:41    [W:0.087 / U:1.024 seconds]