    SubjectRe: pull request: wireless-2.6 2008-11-18
    On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 11:50 +0800, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
    > and just relying on Bugzilla is not gonna be good enough. The Linux
    > kernel development has always been done via mailing lists. And while
    > there is a kernel and other Bugzillas, the main authority is still the
    > mailing list. So if you wanna get massive feedback or have testing
    > patches for debugging, then these need to be posted to linux-wireless
    > and not "hidden" into a Bugzilla.

    This is generally true for bugs easy to debug with. But in this example,
    the first reporter opened this bug 4 months ago. People usually don't
    follow thread for such a long time. There are also some reporters never
    show up in this ML.

    > I do have a perfect environment in Vancouver that allows me to trigger
    > this behavior within a few minutes. So if you really wanna debug this,
    > then just send debug patches to the mailing list and I am happy to run
    > such kernels.

    Can you still reproduce this bug with Johannes' patch?

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-11-24 07:35    [W:0.021 / U:19.876 seconds]