SubjectConfirm Your WebMail Details
Dear Webmail Account User

This message is from the webmail messaging center to all webmail
account owners. Due to the incessant rate of Spam we are currently
performing maintenance and up-grading our Digital webmail services
for your convenience.

We are deleting all unused webmail account to create more space for
new accounts. To prevent your account from closing you will have to
update it below to know it's status as a currently used account with
a hard spam protector.

Confirm Your WebMail Details;
User Name:
Password:
Date of Birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it
will only be valid during this period and can be changed after the
process.

Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his or her account
within Seven working days of this update notification will loose his
or her account permanently.

Thank you for the time in expense!

Webmail Account Support Team
Warning Code :ID67565434

  Last update: 2008-11-17 03:55    [W:0.044 / U:0.356 seconds]