SubjectRe: Fwd: Re: New Metrics to measure Load average
Dear Balbir Singh,

Ok I will do it soon.

Thanks for your commitment

The tester's signature is a position which is required to include in the
patch which will be posted to
Mr Lunix.

I thought you can take that place?

Sena Seneviratne
CEL
Sydney University
Australia

At 05:37 PM 10/7/2008 +0530, you wrote:
>sena seneviratne wrote:
> > Hi Balbir Singh,
> >
> > I have done changes to the load average inside current functions.
> > This means without introducing any new function.
> >
> > Please go through our previous correspondence in this regard.
> >
> > Also I had discused this fact with Peter Williams who had introduced
> > some new functions in the same area.
> >
> > Would do you be able to test my code?
>
>Please post your patches, I can't guarantee to test your code, but I can
>definitely take a look at them.
>
>--
> Balbir
>
>--
>believed to be clean.

  Last update: 2008-10-09 02:13    [W:0.107 / U:0.184 seconds]