SubjectRe: staging: me4000 and relation to other data acquisition devices
Date
Greg KH wrote:
> Of course, if someone doesn't want their code in the staging tree, I
> will not add it, that's just being "nice".
>
> As for what I will not put into staging, right now I'm sticking with
> drivers only, no filesystems (people have asked already). I don't think
> we have seen any drivers that I will not put into the staging tree yet.

Hi Greg,
Great effort with staging, thanks a lot!

I've had a look at the out-of-tree kernel drivers currently present
in Debian, maybe you want to merge some into staging. The Debian
overview pages contain download links (the orig.tar.gz files):

Acer hotkey driver:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/acerhk.html
http://www.cakey.de/acerhk/

Synaptics cPad:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cpad-kernel.html
http://www.janerob.com/rob/ts5100/cPad/index.shtml

3Dfx driver:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/device3dfx.html
http://glide.sourceforge.net/

et131x Ethernet Controller:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/et131x.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/et131x/

GPIB (IEEE 488) drivers:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gpib.html
http://linux-gpib.sourceforge.net/

LEDs driver of PCEngines ALIX 2/3 boards:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/leds-alix.html
https://dev.openwrt.org/

Kernel driver for the back-end scaler on Matrox cards:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mga-vid.html
http://attila.kinali.ch/mga/

ov51x-jpeg driver:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/ov51x-jpeg.html
http://www.rastageeks.org/ov51x-jpeg/index.php/Main_Page

tp_smapi kernel modules:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/tp-smapi.html
http://tpctl.sourceforge.net/

Voicetronix telephony hardware:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/v/vpb-driver.html
http://www.voicetronix.com.au/

Cheers,
Moritz

  Last update: 2008-10-29 22:13    [W:0.083 / U:0.376 seconds]