    SubjectRe: staging: me4000 and relation to other data acquisition devices
    Greg KH wrote:
    > Of course, if someone doesn't want their code in the staging tree, I
    > will not add it, that's just being "nice".
    > As for what I will not put into staging, right now I'm sticking with
    > drivers only, no filesystems (people have asked already). I don't think
    > we have seen any drivers that I will not put into the staging tree yet.

    Hi Greg,
    Great effort with staging, thanks a lot!

    I've had a look at the out-of-tree kernel drivers currently present
    in Debian, maybe you want to merge some into staging. The Debian
    overview pages contain download links (the orig.tar.gz files):

    Acer hotkey driver:

    Synaptics cPad:

    3Dfx driver:

    et131x Ethernet Controller:

    GPIB (IEEE 488) drivers:

    LEDs driver of PCEngines ALIX 2/3 boards:

    Kernel driver for the back-end scaler on Matrox cards:

    ov51x-jpeg driver:

    tp_smapi kernel modules:

    Voicetronix telephony hardware:

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-10-29 22:13    [W:0.026 / U:0.284 seconds]