    SubjectRe: staging: me4000 and relation to other data acquisition devices
    Date
    Greg KH wrote:
    > Of course, if someone doesn't want their code in the staging tree, I
    > will not add it, that's just being "nice".
    >
    > As for what I will not put into staging, right now I'm sticking with
    > drivers only, no filesystems (people have asked already). I don't think
    > we have seen any drivers that I will not put into the staging tree yet.

    Hi Greg,
    Great effort with staging, thanks a lot!

    I've had a look at the out-of-tree kernel drivers currently present
    in Debian, maybe you want to merge some into staging. The Debian
    overview pages contain download links (the orig.tar.gz files):

    Acer hotkey driver:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/acerhk.html
    http://www.cakey.de/acerhk/

    Synaptics cPad:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cpad-kernel.html
    http://www.janerob.com/rob/ts5100/cPad/index.shtml

    3Dfx driver:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/device3dfx.html
    http://glide.sourceforge.net/

    et131x Ethernet Controller:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/et131x.html
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/et131x/

    GPIB (IEEE 488) drivers:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gpib.html
    http://linux-gpib.sourceforge.net/

    LEDs driver of PCEngines ALIX 2/3 boards:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/leds-alix.html
    https://dev.openwrt.org/

    Kernel driver for the back-end scaler on Matrox cards:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mga-vid.html
    http://attila.kinali.ch/mga/

    ov51x-jpeg driver:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/ov51x-jpeg.html
    http://www.rastageeks.org/ov51x-jpeg/index.php/Main_Page

    tp_smapi kernel modules:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/tp-smapi.html
    http://tpctl.sourceforge.net/

    Voicetronix telephony hardware:
    http://packages.qa.debian.org/v/vpb-driver.html
    http://www.voicetronix.com.au/

    Cheers,
    Moritz

      Last update: 2008-10-29 22:13    [W:0.023 / U:94.188 seconds]