Subjecte1000e EEPROM corruption

so after this ugly bug is finally fixed, here maybe left some victims of
this bug.

If here is still sombody who need help to recover from this issue,

I can probably help him, I successful recovered all machines on our side,
even one which do not longer show the NIC via lspci, so the only restiction
is, that the machine still boots and we have a NVM image of a similar
You should know the PCI ids of the NIC from the time before it crashed and
the MAC address.

Karsten Keil
SuSE Labs
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr.5 90409 Nuernberg, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)