SubjectRe: [GIT]: Networking

* Patrick McHardy <> wrote:

> Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
>>> build still fails with the attached config.
>> This should fix it. I have slightly tested it here with your config.
> Applied, thanks Pablo.
> I'll look into cleaning up those conditional includes. Its getting
> more and more complicated to even build-test all the combinations.

yeah - very often build errors in rare .config scenarios are canaries
for structural problems.

(We had such a situation in the x86 code recently: we had those quirky
x86 subarchitectures, and they were a constant source of build errors
that no real user actually cared about - because there were no active
users left. We modularized them into the main platform and we havent had
a single build bug in them in the last couple of months.)