    SubjectRe: [GIT]: Networking

    * Patrick McHardy <kaber@trash.net> wrote:

    > Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:

    >>> build still fails with the attached config.
    >>
    >> This should fix it. I have slightly tested it here with your config.
    >>

    > Applied, thanks Pablo.
    >
    > I'll look into cleaning up those conditional includes. Its getting
    > more and more complicated to even build-test all the combinations.

    yeah - very often build errors in rare .config scenarios are canaries
    for structural problems.

    (We had such a situation in the x86 code recently: we had those quirky
    x86 subarchitectures, and they were a constant source of build errors
    that no real user actually cared about - because there were no active
    users left. We modularized them into the main platform and we havent had
    a single build bug in them in the last couple of months.)

    Ingo