    SubjectRe: PATCH 10/8]linux-usb: To support more Huawei data card productIDs, fix kernel 2.6.27-rc7
    Dear Greg and Alan,

    Well, OK, but I will change it as follows:

    result = usb_stor_control_msg(us, us->send_ctrl_pipe,
    USB_REQ_SET_FEATURE,
    USB_TYPE_STANDARD | USB_RECIP_DEVICE,
    0x01, 0x0, NULL, 0x0, 1000);

    Because the parameters of USB_REQ_SET_FEATURE, USB_TYPE_STANDARD and USB_RECIP_DEVICE are all Hex, so I want to keep my other parameters to be consistant with them.
    And I see the same using with me in the kernel. Such as the code of the function usb_stor_euscsi_init in initializers.c file.

    Is this changing can be accepted by you?

    If so, I will resubmit the new patch as soon as possible.

    Hope for your reply soon.

    Thanks.

    The original codes are:
    us->iobuf[0] = 0x1;
    result = usb_stor_control_msg(us, us->send_ctrl_pipe,
    USB_REQ_SET_FEATURE,
    USB_TYPE_STANDARD | USB_RECIP_DEVICE,
    0x01, 0x0, us->iobuf, 0x1, 1000);

    Best Regards,