    SubjectRe: [patch] scsi: revert "[SCSI] Get rid of scsi_cmnd->done"

    I'll agree with what Willy wrote here, Bugzilla is a pain to use, you
    can't just dump an email into it and have it captured. I think we
    should be looking at something more like 'WebRT' which is an *issue*
    tracker software. But that too might be too heavy weight and too
    noisy as well.

    And suddenly it would starting putting ticket numbers onto all the
    non-problem conversations we have here on lkml as well, which I'm not
    sure we really want.

    Does it mean that we needs to have a '' email for
    people to report bugs/problems/issues, while lkml remains (but is
    copied for all '' emails) primarily the developer point
    of contact?

    The question to me really revolves around how do you automate the
    process in a transparent manner so that people don't have to change
    much how they interact with lkml.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-01-07 16:29    [W:0.026 / U:6.148 seconds]