    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE/RFC] Really Simple Really Fair Scheduler
    Hi,

    On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, Ingo Molnar wrote:

    > Roman, as an addendum to my review, please find below a prototype patch
    > i've just written that implements RSRFS (Really Simple Really Fair
    > Scheduler) ontop of CFS. It is intended to demonstrate the essence of
    > the math you have presented via your patch. (it has no nice levels
    > support yet, to make the math really apparent to everyone interested)

    It simplifies the math too much, the nice level weighting is an essential
    part of the math and without it one can't really understand the problem
    I'm trying to solve. At http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/9/3/168 I provide an
    example of the math, which more acurately demonstrates the essential
    math.

    bye, Roman

      Last update: 2007-09-03 20:41    [W:0.025 / U:188.844 seconds]