    SubjectRe: sys_chroot+sys_fchdir Fix

    Alan Cox wrote:
    >> therefore it must be right. You present no reasoning to explain why the
    >> behavior is correct; instead you use insults. I've exhausted my
    >> tolerance for rudeness.
    > Well if citing standards documents at people is rudeness so be it.

    Did you just tell a porky? Did you just (again) say something
    calculated to give a false belief? I think so.

    This is not a citation:
    > It does change the root, it just doesn't guarantee you can't change it
    > back - which is correct POSIX, Unix, SuS behaviour. So either everyone
    > else is wrong or you are.. I know who I am betting on

    That was you implying that standard documents say things that they
    don't. But yes, that was the first time.

    Care to let it drop?

      Last update: 2007-09-26 18:57    [W:0.021 / U:4.364 seconds]