SubjectRe: [patch 0/2] suspend/resume regression fixes

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007, Oleg Verych wrote:

> As i never had any suspend working ever, let me point this LKML post
>
> http://mid.gmane.org/200709221746.14429.mihai.dontu@gmail.com
>
> from Mihal, who just managed to do some other magic in sligtly
> different context (maybe yet another anti "ACPI screwed up").
>
> Mihai, you can find whole thread by above URL, requesting message-ids
> from in-reply-to or references headers of this message.

From a "future behaviour" standpoint it would probably be interesting to
hear whether Mihai can make his machine with not with the old IDE layer
(which distributions are migrating away from) but with the ATA layer
(libata) instead. It too should hopefully know about using ACPI to restore
any ATA controller quirks.

Linus

  Last update: 2007-09-23 05:21    [W:0.084 / U:0.104 seconds]