    SubjectRe: [Celinux-dev] [Announce] Linux-tiny project revival
    Tim Bird wrote:
    > Andrew Morton wrote:
    >> On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:03:09 -0700
    >> Tim Bird <> wrote:
    >>> Recently, the CE Linux forum has been working to revive the
    >>> Linux-tiny project. At OLS, I asked for interested parties
    >>> to volunteer to become the new maintainer for the Linux-tiny patchset.
    >> I volunteer! Send patches to me, cc linux-kernel and celinuv-dev.
    >> Seriously, putting this stuff into some private patch collection should
    >> be a complete last resort - you should only do this with patches which
    >> you (and the rest of us) agree have no hope of ever getting into mainline.
    > OK, I'll try to accelerate the effort to send these to you.
    > We'll still need some kind of bucket for the patches that
    > don't apply to recent kernels, but which no one has yet
    > had time to bring up-to-date (or evaluate for permanent
    > dismissal). And dribbling them out, fixing them up,
    > responding to issues - all take time that I can't
    > commit to personally for the next week or so.
    > I'll let Michael respond whether he can get to this
    > sooner rather than later, as planned.

    Andrew, you're completely right... The patches should all aim at being
    included into mainline or die.

    I'm finishing a sequence of crazy weeks and I will have time to send you
    patches one by one next week, starting with the easiest ones.

    Thanks for your support.

    Michael Opdenacker
    +33 621 604 642

      Last update: 2007-09-20 00:41    [W:0.023 / U:60.932 seconds]