    SubjectRe: [Celinux-dev] [Announce] Linux-tiny project revival
    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:03:09 -0700
    Tim Bird <tim.bird@am.sony.com> wrote:

    > Recently, the CE Linux forum has been working to revive the
    > Linux-tiny project. At OLS, I asked for interested parties
    > to volunteer to become the new maintainer for the Linux-tiny patchset.

    I volunteer! Send patches to me, cc linux-kernel and celinuv-dev.

    Seriously, putting this stuff into some private patch collection should
    be a complete last resort - you should only do this with patches which
    you (and the rest of us) agree have no hope of ever getting into mainline.

      Last update: 2007-09-19 23:31    [W:0.019 / U:0.024 seconds]