    SubjectRe: VM/VFS bug with large amount of memory and file systems?
    On Sep 15, 2007, at 07:19:01, Peter Zijlstra wrote:
    > On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 11:50 +0100, Anton Altaparmakov wrote:
    >> I haven't word wrapped it at all. The lines appear as whole lines
    >> in Apple Mail (my email client). It must be your email client
    >> that is wrapping them...
    > Oddly, this line is still long in Andrew's reply but wrapped in
    > yours. Must be some odd mailer interaction.

    Actually Apple sends format=flowed wrapped to 73
    characters. So a wrapped line has a single space character right
    before each 'wrapping' newline. If your mail client supports
    format=flowed viewing and sends without format=flowed (like AKPM's
    mailer appears to), then it will properly unwrap the lines and resend
    without the wrapping. Mailers which *DONT* support format=flowed
    will see the wrapped version. Normally this is what you want but
    it's a PITA for patches and logfiles.

    I believe with if you attach a .txt file it will be
    unmangled and sent as "Content-Type: text/plain" and "Content-
    Disposition: inline", so most email-clients will display it as part
    of the message.

    Kyle Moffett

      Last update: 2007-09-16 09:25    [W:0.021 / U:2.648 seconds]