    > > o add script to find unused kconfig symbols (try it!)
    > based on my experiences with this, unless you filter carefully, you're
    > going to end up with a *whack* of false positives given the number of
    > developers who elect to name their local macros starting with a prefix
    > of "CONFIG_". good luck dealing with *that*. :-)
    This is useful for specific people but not for kernel janitorial fodder.
    As you already experience the amount of false positive are too high.

    But for a developer of a module it is no deal to ignore the false

    It is for godd reasons not integrated in the build process.

      Last update: 2007-09-16 17:15    [W:0.020 / U:37.040 seconds]