SubjectRe: [announce] CFS-devel, performance improvements
Hi,

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> > Out of curiousity: will I ever get answers to my questions?
>
> the last few weeks/months have been pretty hectic - i get more than 50
> non-list emails a day so i could easily have missed some.

Well, let's just take the recent "Really Simple Really Fair Scheduler"
thread. You had the time to ask me questions about my scheduler, I even
explained to you how the sleeping bonus works in my model. At the end I
was sort of hoping you would start answering my questions and explaining
things how the same things work in CFS - but nothing.
Then you had the time to reimplement the very things you've just asked me
about and what do I get credit for - "two cleanups from RFS".
And now I get this lame ass excuse for not answering my questions? :-(

bye, Roman

  Last update: 2007-09-13 14:39    [W:0.143 / U:0.076 seconds]