SubjectRe: [00/41] Large Blocksize Support V7 (adds memmap support)
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Nick Piggin wrote:

> > I guess you would have to run that without my targeted slab reclaim
> > patchset? Otherwise the slab that are in the way could be reclaimed and
> > you could not produce your test case.
>
> I didn't realise you had patches to move pinned dentries, radix tree nodes,
> task structs, page tables etc. Did I miss them in your last patchset?

You did not mention that in your earlier text. If these are issues then we
certainly can work on that. Could you first provide us some real failure
conditions so that we know that these are real problems?

  Last update: 2007-09-11 22:45    [W:0.428 / U:0.204 seconds]